Well, we are in the digital era where everything is carried out online. To be successful in business, getting an official online business website is mandatory. Many small and medium scale business prefers CMS (Content Management Platform) for having their business website. When it comes to CMS, readers automatically think of WordPress. WordPress in the most popular CMS platform. However, you can find several WordPress alternatives.
Why Content Management Platform?
CMS – Content Management Platform, a software tool that allows its users to create, edit or modify the digital content. Having a CMS platform for your website is a big plus in terms of SEO perspective.
Benefits of Using CMS
The CMS tool act as a communicating medium for you to keep in touch with your audience. A CMS is the powerful tool that comes with simplicity. Here are a few notable benefits of using CMS.
- Easy To Access
- It Supports Multiple Users
- Offers Streamlines Scheduling
- Best On Site Maintenance
- Easiness In Managing Digital Content
Our Top WordPress Alternatives
As far as the report suggest, WordPress is the most reliable CMS platform in the Internet. Moreover, more than 27% of the sites in internet are active through WordPress Platform. Although, WordPress offers a wide range of features for websites, it wont be a perfect match for all online business.
Shopify is one of the most well known WordPress alternatives specifically eCommerce. It is a simple, secure, highly flexible, user-friendly as well as stable platform. Additionally, it is relatively easy to manipulate so you start and grow your business with very little effort.
- Best for marketing tools such as email, landing pages, blog, etc
- High-performance SEO
- Simple to line up and nice support team
Wix is another WordPress alternatives as an application program editor. The platform is free which offers a user-friendly interface with e-commerce integration. Combined with growing Wix App Market, you can build just about any website with Wix. Moreover, it has a range of website templates and mobile optimization.
- Best for any kind of business
- Easy-to-use visual editor
- It helps integrate third party web apps
- Wix Code for advanced users
Weebly is a website builder with e-commerce capabilities. You can build and design a website without requiring any code. Weebly is more affordable than Shopify however lack a range of options. Users can easily make websites with limited technical experience.
- Straightforward, easy to use website builder
- e-commerce solutions affordable
- Access to the Weebly App Center
- Membership websites
Volusion is another WordPress competitor that comes with plenty of amazing data and analytical tools. It’s a little difficult than many of the other WordPress alternatives. You may need to spend a few weeks working on the platform to get a feel for it before you can start building incredible websites. Volusion’s UX solution create a cleaner inventory system all-around.
- Excellent insights for data and analytics
- Lots of high-quality payment gateways to choose from
- Plenty of ways to customize your online store
BigCommerce is one of the better eCommerce platforms. It is a fully-hosted eCommerce website with drag and drop tools as well as beautiful templates to get you started. The advantage of using BigCommerce is that you don’t pay transaction fees.
- Easy to sell products in different currencies
- Use built-in tools to optimize conversions and boost sales
- Supports payment gateways such as PayPal, Pay with Amazon Stripe, and Apple Pay