Generate User Curiosity About Your Mobile App – The exponential increase in the number of mobile apps across app stores suggests how often they are used, and the kind of variety that is available in the market. With the plethora of apps, you are never short of features that can help you out with simple as well as complex tasks.
The most crucial task related to an app happens to be marketing it. Without the right marketing abilities, you won’t be able to get the right people on board and entice them to install your app.
Email marketing is a cost-effective and high ROI generating method of marketing your mobile app. It can ably enter into any inbox, and sell your app as the most effective solution for the target audience.
The main reason why you should opt for email marketing is the fact that people will have an email account, even if they don’t possess a social media account. You cannot base your marketing tactics on assumptions, which is what happens when you post on social media.
You are never sure whether the target audience gets a chance to see it. However, with email marketing, you are sure that the people would be reached, and also know whether they have read the post or not. Newsletters and other forms of email campaigns can help you win more customers.
How Email Helps Market Mobile Apps?
With email marketing, you tend to use the subscriber list that you have already built to send the emails. Let’s begin with the steps as to how this truly works, and why it is beneficial to you.
- Start with generating curiosity on your page. Ask people to sign up and be the beta testers for your mobile app. Ask them to sign up using their email addresses. This will help you build an email list to market your mobile app.
- Next, you need to attract your users with the right email strategy. This is so that they can be the beta testers for your mobile app. Make them feel special about being the first users of the mobile app. Make sure you tell them how their feedback is going to be important for you.
- When users send their feedback, you can send an email thanking them for their participation, and also for the feedback. You can even thank them for being a part of your app’s success.
- After you have incorporated the feedback, and also launched the app to the store, compose an email that will connect with these testers, and tell them about the app launch. Include a CTA that will take them to the app download page on the app store.
- Apart from getting first-time users, you can also help with retention of the users and make them stay on longer.
- If you have been noticing an increase in the uninstall rate of your mobile app, you can include an explanatory note. It can be automated if you see the behavior within the first three days of the app being downloaded. The explanatory note should add value to the users and should compel them to re-install the app.
- Include notes such as why they should stay with the app, and how it will prove to be beneficial to them. These notes will help improve the retention rate.
The other way of attracting the users to use the app more often is by adding some features and showing their value to the users. For this, you might want to know how the user uses the app, and what is the behavior shown by them while using the app. Eventually, you can personalize the app solution for your user, and even show them features that are unknown or out of their sight.
- You now know how email marketing can benefit your users, and improve your mobile app marketing efforts.